Friday 20 January 2012

Oh, happy day!






Just a quick post, as we're all off out for Chinese food in a little while. Sorry I didn't get around to either of the promised posts yesterday - life intervened (it has a bad habit of doing that).

Still, I've had a tremendous day today.

Firstly, my wife and I spent a couple of hours playing this morning; mutual spanking, to a greater extent than usual, followed by some wonderfully arousing (and exhausting) sex. My testicles still tingle to think of it, not to mention my bottom!

Heard the new Bruce Springsteen single (I know, you don't care about this vanilla shit), and liked it. Wonderfully ironic verses that stand in stark juxtaposition to the (apparently) flag waving chorus. Sadly mixed Clarence's sax though. RIP Big Man.

Thirdly got a response from my proposed partner in my Great Adventure. Acceptable rates, a location I can easily reach, and her email was pleasantly chatty; she sounds like an ideal partner. Probably won't happen until March though, as she is heavily committed. I'll let you know more (with maybe a couple of pictures) once I've exchanged a couple more emails with her.

All sounds very promising.

So, it's been a really good day, with my favourite food to come.

Why can't all days work out this well?

All the best until next time

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment