Monday 23 January 2012

Hey, look right...yes, over there, it's a poll!




Just a quick note to say that I've put up a poll, in order to give me a better idea of what you, my beloved readers, might actually want from this blog.

I hadn't intended to mention it specifically, but as only 2 people have completed the poll out of the last 140 page views, I thought I'd bring it to your attention.

Whilst completing the poll (and any others that may follow it) is, of course, strictly voluntary, I would be grateful; if you enjoy looking at my blog at all why not spend a few seconds giving me this most basic information?

I thank you in advance for considering helping me out with this.

All the best

Tim

The pictures, just as a reward for reading this, are all of the wonderful Juliet Valentina, and taken from Punished Brats video clips. Look for a review in the near future.

Final thought; sorry if anyone is offended by the Welsh comment. My wife's family are from Wales and this is kind of a running joke (although not a terribly funny one I guess, unless you know her Uncle John and his history).

No comments:

Post a Comment