|Nope, not a belt. Kind of a flail, I think|
I love my wife. I don't love everything about her though.
Guess what? There are some things in spanking that I dislike too.
Here, for your reading pleasure (or to bore you into a somewhat sulphurous coma, if you aren't entertained), are a handful of things that I don't like. They're in no particular order because, well, I've never been organised in the past, and I don't want to confuse anyone by changing now.
In the immortal words of The Ramones, here we go, 2, 3,4.
1. the diaper position. It's ugly, uncomfortable (that may not matter if you're punishing someone, I suppose), and far too gynaecologically revealing. I look at spanking stuff to get turned on, and, as soon as I see a girl in the diaper position, my dick sags. Who the fuck wants to be reminded of babies when they're looking for a few moments of sexual satisfaction. Actually....
2. the borderline paedophiles who chase videos of kids being spanked, claiming that it's research. Bollocks! Own up - they turn you on. I'm entirely willing to believe that you don't want to have sex with kids (I don't necessarily feel that way about every girl I see being spanked), but, at the end of the day, you're still going to be tugging on a stiffened todger. Come on guys; it's creepy.
3. the belt. I just don't like it. I read somewhere a comment that those who dislike belts were beaten with them as children. Not me. I can't explain it; I can't think of another implement that affects me in the same way. I just don't get aroused by belt spankings. I always end up framing them in a comedy context ("Do that again, and I'll take me belt off to thee. And, by Thunder, me trousers will fall down".)
5. verbally abusive spankers; you're already smacking their arse, why do you feel the need to insult them as well? Okay, I know, some subs will get off on this, but in spanking videos it's just kind of crass. And a large part of the reason why you won't find a review of Girls Boarding School on here, anytime soon.
6. otherwise perfectly reasonable people insisting on telling others that their spanking inclination is the only correct one (I'm thinking of Murray on Chross's forum threatening to delete items with a man being spanked, as it isn't his thing (damn, a second set of parentheses, but I have to acknowledge that I've simplified the whole argument dreadfully here)).
Especially the so-called experts. I've never heard so much small-minded, bitter, unfunny and basically hate-filled bullshit on a television broadcast.
Calm down now Tim. Take a deep breath. Ah. Relaxed again.
I will also be running a "it's been part of our lives for 6 months, so now what do I think" article on Dreams of Spanking.
Also I hope to provide a report on visiting a professional spankee (if she will still see me after this!), in the hope that it may push some of you who have been thinking about it, into actually doing.
All the best
|Are Amelia's eyes actually popping out in this picture?|
I was going to include pictures illustrating the things that I don't like, but subsequently I decided that was a silly thing to do; much better to use pictures I do enjoy looking at. The ones this time are all taken from Girl Spanks Girl, Hand-Spanking.com and Sarah Gregory Spanking