Wednesday 18 January 2012

Apologies for my absence but....






Good evening good people (and I hope that the bad people reading are having a fun time too!), and sorry for my recent absence.

A lot is written about writer's block, but I can honestly say I've never suffered from it. I do however occasionally suffer from "I can't be fucking bothered" syndrome.

I would explain exactly what that entails, but I think it's fairly self explanatory.

There are several causes; I've been feeling a bit under the weather, my wife has had a week off work so my computer time has been limited, and I'm just generally subject to a vague sense of ennui.

Basically, I just can't be fucking bothered.

I know, I know. I'm lazy. I'm a bad blogger. I'm such a disappointment.

Ah, so what!

Also I'm a bit fed up, as my Great Adventure continues to lurk moribund in the harbour; my second option hasn't replied to me, leaving me becalmed and unable to set sail for spanking lands fresh and new. It's just a tad depressing.

I really should try harder to entertain my honoured readers, post a few pictures maybe, but frankly (Come on, say it with me now) I just can't be fucking bothered.

So now you know. I haven't wasted away (not a lot of chance of that with my increasingly Falstaffian girth). I haven't left and joined a convent (although if the nuns were spankers I might go for that). I haven't wanked so frantically that I've worn away the muscles of my left hand (I'm right handed but use my left for self abuse, which I'm sure could be seen as a sign of self-disgust if you were a religiously minded psychologist).

Still, I can feel my funk evaporating (my parents used to drink coffee made with evaporated milk - Jesus, I feel sick thinking about it), and I have tomorrow morning to myself, so I'll try and post something of some merit; either a piece on why F/F spanking is so much fun, or a review of My Spanking Roommate. In either case both will follow soonish.

Pictures this time are either from tumblr, or they are stamped with their source; just some random shots lurking tigerishly on my hard drive.

Don't worry, normal slightly kinky service will be resumed shortly. I hope.

All the best

Tim

Oh, one last thing; if you haven't seen it already Pandora's Spanked not Silenced blog has a brilliant piece on Spanking for Beginners - worth checking out even for those rated "expert" by the Institute of Butt Smack Artisans.

No comments:

Post a Comment