Saturday 28 January 2012

Coming Attractions...um, not meant as a pun, honest!




Well, hullo there! Back again, eh? Nice to see you; I trust that the weekend is treating you well.

Did you have a nice lie in this morning? Did your better half bring you a nice cup of tea in bed?

Did your team get knocked out of the Cup? Mine bloody did!

Hrmm. Well. On to better things.

So I've had a busy day or so, largely thanks to my review of Dreams of Spanking, and Chross adding me to his Spankings of the Week (no, that's not bragging - if you're here you probably know all of that anyway).

The volume of pageviews has zoomed up, and the number of comments has increased too. I always try to leave sensible responses to any comments made, and, given the dizzy state of my mind, that can be a challenge.


I must say that I am extremely pleased by the standard of comments this blog does receive; they are thoughtful and address the issues raised, rather than just the prurient "cor, look at her arse!" crap that I suppose I do leave myself open to with the pictures
that I choose to post. So, thanks you to each and everyone of you who have me a line.

So, in honour of me having a lot of fun with my blog (isn't that the best reason to do stuff, ever?) I have been trying to set up a few different things, as well as more of the same.

A couple of weeks ago I commented on the Northern Spanking site, saying it was probably my favourite paysite, and promising a review; well, look shortly for my non-review of the site! There really is a good reason for that.
I'll cover it in my post (and many thanks to them for the delightful photos that accompany this one; cheers Paul!).

Coming up shortly I have an interview with one of my fellow bloggers, a gentleman who started his blog around the same time that I started this one, and who has some interesting things to say about his somewhat different experience of the spanking lifestyle.

I'm currently preparing a set of questions for an interview with one of
the biggest names in US spanking video production, which you'll hopefully see in the next couple of weeks.

I am in the process of contacting several spanking models, with a view to getting them to subject themselves to a few questions as well; we certainly try to cover all of the bases here!

In addition to all of this there will be at least one further paysite review this month, and hopefully that will give you some food for thought.

I am at various states of preparation
for my next two "Why I Like..." model appreciation pieces, and I think it's only a matter of time until I write my first spanker appreciation piece as well.

No one actually yelled at me for my film review of The Artist, so I may try and sneek in a couple of more vanilla posts; I've seen 4 of the 9 films nominated for the Best Film Oscar at time of writing.

I have a couple of opinion posts in various stages of completion, including one nearly ready to go which I think will be up on Monday (accompanied by a slew of handsome spanking piccies of course).

So, that's about it, I guess. I hope that there's something there to interest most of you, even if it's only the pictures of pretty girls with smacked bottoms.

Time for me to creep up the creaky stairs to bed I think; I have a traditional roast beef dinner to cook tomorrow at my son's request (I always prepare
whatever meal is requested in a birthday week). Of course, we went out for dinner tonight, and all ended up having steak, and Friday I cooked beef paprikash, so our colons will be stuffed with red meat by Monday.

I can feel my arteries hardening as I type.

Well, I'll be back soon.

All the best
Have a peaceful Sunday
May your God go with you (yeah, I stole that from Dave Allen).

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment