Sunday 2 November 2014

The not entirely a spanking post post (but it does have a Pandora bonus)

Oh Good Lord! Another Sunday. And here you are, still expecting something new and spanky from my fevered and feeble brain.

I've spent some time wandering through Pandora Blake's Dreams of Spanking site over the last couple of days, and there will be a biggish post about it in the next week or so - I haven't finished with all of the films yet, and I do actually have to write the thing too!

Just to keep you going though here are a couple of pictures of the adorable Ms Blake, artfully snatched from her site.








Hmm. That's a few more than a couple, but I got a bit carried away; I love this photo set from Dreams of Spanking. I don't think that Pandora has ever looked more beautiful. Oh, and I added the last one just to remind everyone that this is a spanking blog.

While I'm here, can I ask for a little assistance? As you know I've interviewed a number of people involved in our little spanking world over the last few years, and I hope to continue to do so. 

What I'm looking for at the moment is a lady who is involved in spanking 1 2 1s, but hasn't been filmed for spanking paysites. So, a professional spankee but not a spanking model.

If any of my readers fit this profile, or know anyone who does and might be interested, please drop me a line.

Right; off to cook Sunday breakfast for the family.

All the best

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment