Friday 31 October 2014

Kami Robertson goes to Holland.

I have to make a confession; I think that this is the first time that I've ever mentioned the delightful and pixie-like Kami on this blog. Not that she resembles Miss Amber Wells, just that's she's kind of elfin.

I'm not sure why there is this glaring omission; she's gorgeous and has appeared on most of the European spanking websites you could mention. And that I have collected videos from.

In addition to looking splendid in spanking films Kami also enjoys 1 to 1 sessions, although only as a top these days. Check out her website for some more lovely pictures, and to read her rather interesting views on CP therapy and relaxation techniques. 

Anyway, here is a chance to correct my mistake, by presenting (yes, well done, you've guessed it) a collection of screen grabs taken from Mike's tremendous Spanked in Uniform site.

Incidentally it's nice to do these picture heavy posts for a change. I'm not sure what the writer's equivalent of loving the sound of your own voice is exactly, but whatever it is, I have it. I write lots of words 'cos I like to read what I write.

But enough for now, and on to the pictures (wow, I heard that cheer from here, and you're nowhere near me!).



 Kami and Mike in a quiet moment, before the spanking begins



Kami's rather adorable bottom, very nicely reddened



Lots of leg kicking as Mike proves once again the hard hand hypothesis



For what we are about to receive, may Mike make us truly grateful



Mike + cane + Kami's bottom equals "Ouch!" Who says Maths is hard?



Maths might not be hard but Mike's hand is. Oh, did I mention that before?



And now, on "Strictly Kami Spanking", the results show



Two Kami's for the price of one



I love Kami in these white dance leggings



Owner of a well spanked bottom (with apologies to Asia)



Schoolgirl Kami over the Head's knee; she makes a wonderful pupil!



The end at last (well, Kami's rear end again, but certainly worth a final look)

And that's all we have time for this time folks. I really think that there'll be more about Kami in the not too distant future, as she really is a spanking superstar that I have unfairly neglected.

All the best

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment