Sunday 23 November 2014

Oh. 450,000 page views. I wasn't expecting that just yet.

So, I got Chrossed this week (thank you my friend), and I wasn't really expecting it.

I hoped to pass 450,000 page views by the end of the year, but the added boost given by Chross's recognition has hurled my numbers past that point a good bit earlier than I had anticipated.

So, I'd like to thank all of you who take the time to come and visit here, especially those who turn up on a regular basis. I'm especially grateful for those who continually give me another chance when I've disappeared for several months at a time.

I know that everyone's time is precious, so I really do appreciate you choosing to spend a few moments of it here, with me, and my opinions. And photos, stories, and other stuff.

While I'm at it, I'd also like to thank the friends I've made in Spanking Land who make the production of this blog possible, by allowing me to use their pictures, and responding to questions and interview requests. They are many, but I think I must specifically thank Pandora and Mike the Dutchman for their continuing help.

I also would like to say how generous I've found many of our Spanking Professionals are with their time, which I know is filled quite fully without me pestering them. I've recently reached out to a number of the better know spanking models, and three of these lovely ladies have agreed to complete one of the spanking superstar interviews that I occasionally post. Look for them over the next couple of months.

We all understand that the original idea of a blog was that it gave a forum to the writer in which they can expound their views, free from censorship or (quite often) any semblance of restraint. It doesn't take long though until the blogger craves the presence of others, and these page view numbers start to take on massive significance.

I am deeply honoured and quite touched that so many people, over the last couple of years, have taken the time to read my mumblings. While I love it when you leave comments, I do not hold it against anyone who doesn't; just turning up here is enough for me.

So, thank you all, from the bottom of my heart. No sarcasm, no jokes. Just thanks.

I'll be back tomorrow, with more titillating words and pictures but for now, just thanks.

All the best

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment