Monday 27 January 2014

Well satisfied but not sitting comfortably

Just a quick love letter to Spanking Land today as I'm quite busy, but I needed to take a couple of minutes to let you know how my session with Cherri went.

Let me sum it up for you in a single word - wonderful!

She is a lovely lady (both physically and in her character) and the best role player that I've sessioned with. I sent her three costume requests and 6 scenarios (3 top, 3 bottom) and she followed them all brilliantly. Her outfits were stunning (especially the jodphurs!) and I loved the way she swept from one scenario to the next.

We laughed a lot, and spanked very soundly; she's quite a petite lady but with a very solid swing and a very sharp smacking hand. Oh, and a gorgeous round bottom that grows pink delightfully.

She has a day job and spanking is her hobby; the time she takes for herself, so she throws herself into the session with a palpable joy.

I had a brilliant time, and I'll provide more details in a day or two.

All the best

Tim

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete