Friday 17 January 2014

A brief expression of joy

I won't be able to post a full report of my session with Danielle Hunt until Monday but I must just say the following; she is a delightful young lady, even better looking in real life than in her videos, chatty, relaxed, funny and bright.

She has a wonderful bottom, a very hard hand, and goes out of her way to make a session what you want it to be.

If you were thinking of booking a session with her, I urge you to please do not hesitate; you will not regret seeing her.

And now I must away; lots to do at the weekend, which is very much family time.

I promise a full explicit post on Monday with all of the spanky details but for now - I had a wonderful time! I hope that all of you have half a good a time this weekend.

All the best

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment