Monday 7 November 2011

From such small beginnings....

Well, everyone else is doing it so why shouldn't I? Sounds like an excuse when you've been caught out and expect a spanking....

First a little background; I'm 48 years old, married for 24 years, and I have 2 teenage kids. I don't believe in spanking children, but I love adult spanking. For most of my life I've been a confirmed spanker, but in the last couple of years I've acquired a fascination for switching; my wife isn't sure what to make of that at the moment.

I initially intended to start a blog in order to post my spanking stories, but I think I'll use it for a bit more than that. I plan to post three times a week (maybe a tad more often sometimes), and there will be three different types of post; stories with spanking, thought on spanking issues and website reviews.

The first few stories will be ones I've already posted to the Kilahara Library of Spanking Fiction (check it out - there are some tremendous stories there); I write a mixture of M/F and F/M, with the occasional F/F. Some of the stories are school based with teenagers being spanked; this is purely to fit in with genre conventions

Anyhow, I'd like this blog to be available to as many interested people as possible, so I'm looking to join the Spanking Bloggers network, and that will be my focus for the next couple of days; I wil be posting one of my favourite stories tomorrow.

Hope that you enjoy the ride.

Tim

Oh, and I have to credit Red of Consensual Spanking for the wonderful picture; spanking should be fun, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment