Friday 25 November 2011

Chross - arrived already!

Just checking out my stats and I noticed I had received a lot of traffic from Chross's Blog.

I was deeply surprised by this, as I didn't know that my site had been mentioned there; I checked it out, and was extremely pleased to find my site on his list of English blogs.

Now we all know that Chross runs probably the most important site for spanking on the 'net; even being listed feels like a major success, especially after only a couple of weeks of posting.

So, many thanks to Chross for including me; it gives me a little thrill everytime that I click on to his site, and see my blog's name.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Tim, for having arrived. Chross is indeed a very important male blogging presence.
    (Bonnie's the female equivalent, as you know.)

    Who knows? Your first Chrossing may be right around the corner.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete