Monday 2 November 2015

Quick shout out.

You know that some of my posts seem a bit aimless; like I'm just writing them to be writing something?

Well, obviously that's never true, as I have a fine, beautifully formed and carefully polished reason for each of them. Sometimes the reason might be a bit less clear than others. To me, as well.

This one is really straightforward. I'd just like to say hello to one of my readers, a gentleman I like to refer to as Spanish Charles. Hello my friend, and I'd just like to say that I hope you had a wonderful time with our pal Cherri on Saturday.

I should also just say that Cherri is the best spanking babe in the entire West Midlands. I may, of course, be a little biased as she's my friend.

Because I can't let a post go by without at least one picture, here's one of a bit of Cherri (if you want more details have a look at her Spankeefinder page).

Best wishes

Tim


2 comments:

  1. Hi Tim,
    Thank you very much for your post. Yes my long session with our adorable Cherri last Saturday was really fantastic. Everything was first class, but the spanking over her tight leather shorts was a real dream. Cherri in herself is an exciting merge of fantasy a reality.
    Kind Regards,
    Charles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Charles, and thank you got taking the time to post. I've played with Cherri around 15 times now, and every one has been a real delight, an experience I come away from with a lightened heart, and a sore bottom.

      I know those leather shorts; I've not spanked her in them beyond a couple of quick pats, but I dd take some photos of her in them, I think for her to send to you!

      I still love her in jodphurs; well, in anything, but jodphurs especially!

      Very best wishes

      Tim

      Delete