Sunday 23 December 2012

A Lovely Christmas Freebie

Just a quick note today; I'm far too busy sorting out the final details of my family Christmas to bother with you lot; actually that's clearly not true, as here I am!

Anyway, I just wanted to point you to the delightful Sarah Bright's website Spanking Sarah, where she is offering a totally free 20 minute spanking video to anyone who cares to download it.

You can also get it from another couple of places, but I had no trouble getting the 379 meg film from the address linked above.

It's a really fun little film, and I recommend that everyone give it a try; you might also treat yourself to a month's Christmas subscription at the very reasonable cost of £11 while you're there. Incidentally that's purely my thought; the website makes no such suggestion.

Anyway I hope that you choose to have a look at this film, and that you enjoy it as much as I did.

While I'm here, is it too early to wish all of my readers, regulars and casual fans alike a very Merry Christmas? I don't think it is.

A very merry spanking Christmas to you all!

All the best

Tim

All pictures are from this free video; enjoy.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for pointing out this free clip to your readers, Tim. I hope you are enjoying happy holidays with your loved ones. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the offer has ended. I couldn't find the clip on the link above.

    Hope your Christmas was a fine one.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hermione

      I just checked and it's still there; click on the link above, and you can save the clip to your computer by right clicking on the banner at the top of the page you arrive at.

      It should still work for all.

      All the best

      Tim

      Delete
    2. Ah, I see now. In my browser, it's "Save Link as..." I was using "Save Image as..." and only got the banner.

      I will watch it today. Thank you for your help.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the nice review. It was great fun to make and Sarah Bright is a very very naughty lady indeed!Xxx Suzie:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah is having another free vid this Christmas for us spankos to view with the other girls botties tanned toasty ,best spanks,Tim.

    ReplyDelete