Monday 5 March 2012

Catching up a bit; ongoing business.






Cor, that almost sounds professional doesn't it? It could almost have come from the minutes of a meeting. The Alliance of Amateur Spankers perhaps?

If anyone cares to start such a club I, for one, will happily sign up. Although, as Groucho said, I wouldn't want to be a member of any club that would admit me.

Anyway, to return to the point (or to wave at it vaguely in passing, at the very least) it has suddenly occurred to me that I have a couple of bits of business to finish off.

First of all, poll results. Well, the most obvious result is that I am now aware that most of you aren't keen on completing polls. Otherwise I know that most of you are into M/F spankings, and you like the pictures, interviews and site reviews.

I think I might have guessed all of that; I must be psychic!

Or psychotic. My psychologist was always amused when I got those two mixed up. Until I cut his face off with a blunt spoon, of course. That shut him up.

Um.

Moving swiftly on; a few weeks back (on 7th February) I posted pictures showing the bottoms of five well-known spanking models, as a kind of competition. No one entered (although I did get a nice comment from Pandora, who recognised her own rear).

I don't suppose that anyone will care at this stage, but, just in case, here are the answers:-

1. Sarah Gregory
2. Amelia Jane Rutherford
3. Kami Robertson
4. Pandora Blake
5. Leia-Ann Woods

I don't think that there are any great surprises there, although they are five very fine bottoms, and five of my favourite models to boot.

Third and final piece of business; my Great Adventure. For those of you who have only recently joined us here in the home of fun spanking (well, I write this at home, and I have fun with spanking), my Great Adventure is a planned trip to encounter a professional spankee.

I've been trying to sort this out for a few weeks now, but it looks like I will finally get to undertake this vital reconaissance mission in the week starting 26th March.

More details as soon as I have 'em.

That's it for now kiddies (and if any kiddies are reading this, kindly sod off and find something more age appropriate - I'm sure you can find a suitably violent game in which to slaughter thousands).

All the best

Tim

A handful of random pictures thrown in from Real Life Spankings, for your delight and delectation.


No comments:

Post a Comment