Friday 10 February 2012

Hopeless optimism

One of the definitions of madness is doing the same thing and expecting different results. You know, continually smacking your head against a brick wall, and then being surprised when, each time you do it, your head hurts. And bleeds.

I feel a bit like that in putting up a new poll; the response to the last one I did was, I freely admit, a bit of a disappointment to me. During the height of the Chross-propelled feeding frenzy I got 48 responses off 3000 page views.

Now then, I'm going to assume that the lack of interest was because the poll subject sucked; it was a pretty standard one, I agree.

I've given a lot of thought to the matter of what information I'd poll if I did decide to try again; I thought of favourite spankee, favourite paysite, best article, experience of spanking professionals, time spent on spanking each week and whether I used too much bad language in this blog.

As the stated reason for putting up the poll was to give me a better idea of what I could do to enhance your blog reading experience (yes, I stole that from British Airways, or anywhere else you like) I decided that a new poll covering the different things I put on the site might be a good idea.

Please let me know; I love to wank, but some outside involvement would be nice too!

All the best

Tim

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had the nerve to try a poll yet, because I don't want to find out that no one will respond! There seems to be a lot of crickets out there.

    ReplyDelete