Tuesday 3 November 2015

The joys of OTK spanking - Bad Tushy

I am a massive fan of over the knee spankings. I don't think that there is a prettier sight than an attractive woman dangling over the lap of either a man or a woman.

I like this so much that I thought I might start a new series, taking OTK shots from the videos produced by one spanking site at a time.

At the very least it will give me an excuse to spend a few happy minutes each week trawling through a bunch of spanky films, looking for exciting and arousing screenshots to grab. Eh, it's a dirty job but some one has to do it.

What's that? No one really has to do it? Well, no, they don't, but for the benefit of my readers I'm going to take it on anyway.

How many other bloggers are so devoted to their reader's happiness? Oh yeah, I know - I'm one of a kind. Tee hee.

So this week I'm happy to present a selection of spanky goodness all snatched from Bad Tushy films. As far as I know this website is still defunct (although I wouldn't entirely swear to it), but there's some nice stuff to have a look at on their preview pages.

So, away we go.
A rarity - spanked by a man
Spanked on sexy shorts
Well filled jeans
Slightly inelegant pose from spanker
Belted bottom
Oh alright, a bare bottomed shot
I love to see a woman in red spanked
The delightful Kat St James
Spanked on tights
Well supported spanking
Jailhouse spanking - watch her bum rock
 Well, some one's having fun
Very short shorts - wow!
Sexy girl in glasses spanked
This doesn't need a caption, does it?
Spanked on a throne?
The end (about time too!)

Well, was that fun or what? I certainly had a good old spanky time. In fact, so much so that I think we'll go the whole thing again next week, with the OTK joys of another site featured.

At a quick glance across my hard drive (no, not a euphemism) I have about 30 different sites I could use - lot's of choice there then. If anyone out there has a particular site they'd like to see featured let me know, and, if I can, I'll put up some piccies.

But surely that's enough for now? Okay, I'm off to get my morning coffee going.

Best wishes

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment