Sunday 1 January 2012

This Year's Model - Belinda Lawson





Well, I've not done this before, but I've just popped onto Firm Hand Spanking, and I've been delighted by their new exclusive model.

Belinda Lawson is a pretty Welsh girl (yes, that's a real accent there), and she sets the screen alive with her attitude.

From the minute she storms into her room, slamming the door in it's frame, she displays a wonderful bratty approach to life.

Clearly, from how well she takes a fairly sound spanking, she has been spanked before, and, I'd guess, quite often.

I look forward to seeing more of this new model (I regret that I have been unable to find anything else out about her); if you have a FHS subscription you should download her first video at once - I watched it several times! If you aren't a member then there is a nice little clip on their previews page.

All the best

Tim

6 comments:

  1. que ya no te peguen yo te curo tus nalgitas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty & perfectly spankable, obviously. But her lack of emotion in these shots is disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely young girl spankee at Firm Hand Spanking who has sound spanks indeed ,best from Tim S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe cute young Belinda plays exclusively at FHS ,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Belinda Lawson is gorgeous but I noticed that you never get to see her 'lady slot'. Being a red blooded male, I'd obviously like to enjoy this beautiful girl's charms in their entirety.

    ReplyDelete