Tuesday 26 July 2016

A slight return - for a good cause

Hello everyone. God. that's presumptuous, isn't it? There might be no one out there reading this.

I hope that a few of you are though. Actually, I hope that lots of people read this, because it's here for a good cause. The wonderful and very charity minded Danielle Hunt, whose interview here several thousand of you read, is doing her annual charity walk, this time in support of a Prostrate Cancer support group, and she'd like you to get behind her,

I think that this is an extremely worth while charity (as all of those that Dani has chosen to support are), and I hope that you can help her out.

I'll leave it to Dani to tell you more:-

I lay myself at your feet, cap in hand. Yes I want your money
but here is why. *Drumrolls* 
On bank holiday weekend next month – Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th August 2016 - I am walking 60 miles {100 kilometres} to raise money for charity.


I obviously did not learn from my sprained ankle last year! *tsk tsk* 

The charity which I am supporting this year is Prostate Cancer UK, who are quite unknown and receive very little coverage in the media. 
I am supporting this particular charity this year as they do fantastic work with both prostate cancer sufferers and their families, as well as carrying out vital research. 


Supporting this particular charity is very important to me as my Grandfather {who has now passed} contracted a very aggressive form of Prostate Cancer when I was very young. Had this not been diagnosed at the time it was – he would have died within a year. Had he not been operated on straight away – he would have died within a year.




Last May, I did a 60 mile sponsored walk raising money for The Brain Tumour Charity and raised £6,250.00 in total. I was sore and crippled for a few weeks, but it was absolutely worth it. I am hoping to raise more this year. I have been spending a lot of time training recently.


The sponsored walk is part of the South Coast Challenge and takes place on Saturday 27th August 2016. The walk begins in Eastbourne, East Sussex, along the South Downs and ends in Arundel, West Sussex. When I finish the race, I will receive a medal, a certificate of completion and have my photograph taken at the finish line.

PROSTATE CANCER BEWARE, I'm going to walk all over you!




------



As well as doing the sponsored walk, I have also organised a Sponsored Spanking Party with spankees Mia Collins, Chloe, Scarlett – who is a brand new spankee, and this will be her very first party, and myself.



Gorgeous girls with gorgeous bottoms who want a firm spanking...strictly in the name of charity!

The parties will be held on Thursday 18th and Saturday 20th August and will take place in Birmingham and start at 1.30pm on both days. Lots of spanking fun guaranteed! 

ALL of the proceeds from the party will go to Prostate Cancer UK. It would be great if you could attend and give us all a sore bottom

If you are unable to attend a party, I really do hope that you will consider sponsoring me, as I do believe that Prostate Cancer UK are doing some amazing work, They receive no funding from the UK government and need every penny.





If you would like to sponsor me to do my walk, please email or ring me and I will add your pledge to my sponsorship form


Now, I better go and put my walking boots on.... just 5 weeks to go! Wish me luck! Pray to whoever your God is that I finish unscathed! A swollen ankle is a lot worse than a sore bum.


Danielle

www.stingingtails.co.uk
spankdanielle@hotmail.co.uk
07763 870 589


Charity information:
Prostate Cancer UK
Registered charity number in England and Wales (1005541) and in Scotland (SC039332).
Registered office: Fourth floor, The Counting House, 53 Tooley Street, London SE1 2QN
Charity website: www.prostatecanceruk.org
Events coordinator Ms Bardha Krasniqi - bardha.krasniqi@prostatecanceruk.org



Party Information www.stingingtails.co.uk
South Coast Challenge information www.southcoastchallenge.com


I hope that you can help her out.

Best wishes

Tim

21 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting Tim, you are a wonderful person. I'm doing something very similar for Alzheimer research here in the states..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Tim. Yeaterday I very nearly removed your blog from my list. I guess fate stayed my hand.

    A very good cause indeed!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. Izydaisy.com
    1. Free Classifieds In India
    Title: Free Classifieds In India - IZY DAISY
    Short Description: Free Online India Classified Ads. IZY DAISY is one of the best free classifieds in India which serves as a pure web directory to post a free classified across Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Goa, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Delhi.
    Description:
    There are many free classified portals in India but we are always confused with which one is the right classified portal to get a proper result for our various purposes.
    So here let me get you through one of the best free classifieds in India - IZY DAISY. This website gives you the right feel of looks and easy navigation for you to post your free ads online.
    It has many categories which are free and premium in range to get you the best benefit out of your efforts. Some of the Categories are SPA and SALON which covers many services like Bridal Makeup, Groom Makeup, Body Massage Parlour, Pedicure, Medicare, Professional Haircut and overall Body Waxing services across India.
    Apart from these IZY DAISY has many more categories to post Free Classifieds In India. Let me list you all the lists below:
    1. Buy or Sell PETS
    There are various sub categories under this PETS section which allows you post an ad regarding Birds, Cats, Dogs for buying or selling and also it gives you an option to post an ad to find your lost PETS.
    2. Find An Employee
    Finding a right employee is always been a challenging task for every companies across the world. Here you can ease yourself and find the same at free rather than paying huge premiums online with other Job Portals.
    3. Find An Employer
    Vise versa, It is very difficult for Employee to find a right employer without any third party agencies so here we have given a right platform to choose a good company without any third party agent that too Free of cost by selecting a right Free Classified Post.
    4. Buy or Sell Vehicles
    Buying or Selling used or new vehicles have become lot more easier after this online classified portal concepts in India and IZY DAISY proves to be one of the best platform to post Free Classifieds In India.
    5. Connect Personal Encounters
    IZY DAISY is only the perfect place to stay connected with your casual encounters when you travel across India from various different countries. It has wide range of categories for women and men to fulfil their need.
    6. Join a right Community
    There are lot of online communities which IZY DAISY Free Classifieds Portal approaches to connect many individuals across India.
    7. Find a right Classes for your career
    Let it be dancing, cooking, education or sports whichever kind of career you are looking for will definitely need many options for you to choose, Those options are easily available at IZYDAISY.COM.
    8. Buy, Sell or Rent Home or Office
    Real Estate has been always crowded via many agents and third party dealers so it is always tough to find a right buyer or right seller without any intermediate person to which IZYDAISY Real Estate category gives a clear distinction on choosing right buyer or seller with or without agents.
    9. Post your Events
    There could be many varieties of events which are running on particular schedules and that needs to be promoted promptly get the exact output from it whether it could be party event or corporate event IZYDAISY.COM has the perfect platform to post Free Classifieds In India.
    Hope you got the right information on Where to post your free classifieds In India. Happy Posting.
    Link: https:www.izydaisy.com

    ReplyDelete