Monday 10 November 2014

Aleesha Fox goes to Holland

Yes, that's right. I'm back again with another one of these lazy, picture filled spanking posts.

Still, just so long as a decent number of you keep coming back to have a peek at them, I'm quite likely to keep churning them out.

Before we go any further though, a quick thank you to my friend Chross, who highlighted this blog at the very top of his Spankings of the Week post. I usually expect between 800 and 1000 page views per day; over the weekend in two days I got 6700!

Never underestimate the power of the Chross.

Moving on, this time around we turn out attention to the delicious Ms Aleesha Fox, a London based spanking model who's appeared in videos from most of our British producers, including some particularly inspired ones from good old Northern Spanking (I know, I do keep going on about the sites that I particularly enjoy).

Aleesha has an entertaining blog, although it is a bit out of date, as her last post there announces she will only be doing sessions as a top after August 2013, but I notice she is now advertising switch sessions on ITC Spanking.

Aleesha is a lady I'd very much like to meet; she is gorgeous and has a no nonsense attitude, but still always seems to be having a good time. I was bitterly disappointed to miss one of Dani Hunt's spanking parties at which she appeared, earlier this year.

So, on with the fun pictures; I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do!

Let's start with this one; the obligatory shot that features no actual spanking.

Aleesha spanked by Dani



Dani watches while Aleesha is spanked by Mike



I'm sorry but Aleesha just looks lovely like this



Aleesha spanks (Monique as it happens); one of my favourite SIU films
 

The same film, but this time with Aleesha over Mike's knee



Adorable in uniform, and those sheer black knickers



For what we are about to receive, may Mike make us go "Ow!"


Aleesha's pleasantly reddened bottom



Oh look, black panties time again!



The birch!



Aleesha spanks again; a very stern expression


Ah, the spanker in close up



Ah, let's finish off with that which we all come to see; a nicely reddening bottom!



Well, that's your lot for today. Remember to hurry back for tomorrow's treasure trove of spanky delights.

All the best

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment