Friday 9 December 2011

I'm puzzled, and a bit worried


I'm not quite sure why, but my website review of Spanking in Uniform appears below my article on Amelia Jane; I did write it earlier and I saved it as a draft, but I only posted it about an hour ago.

There's some weird ass posting protocol in action here, and I really don't understand it.

Anyway, please scroll down a bit and check out the review; it's the first of a series, and it has (I think) a bit more depth than a lot of web reviews do.

Please take a look and let me know what you think; it doesn't take long and it makes me think my efforts are worthwhile. Of course, if you think I should hang up my hat and go home to bed, you should probably tell me that as well. Anonymously of course, in order to avoid the gypsy curse I have just invented.

Best wishes and kind regards.

Tim

4 comments:

  1. this happened to me- Did you start the review as a draft before you wrote the AJR post? If so, when you publish it, it publishes it on the date you last saved it. (i.e., prior to the AJR post) My solution is to save as drafts, then when you want to publish them- copy and paste as a new post. hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I wrote the whole piece before I did the AJR one - I was waiting for an email back about using shots from the website. Thanks for your suggestion; I'll try that next time.

    Best wishes

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can just change the publish date while you're in edit mode. That used to happen to me all of the time. Also, is there a way you can change your comment settings to allow name/url? I had to post this under my old blogger id, which links to my first blog.

    XX

    ReplyDelete