Tuesday 3 July 2012

Countdown to Spanking Heaven - One day to go

So, tomorrow is the big day! I'm kind of buzzing this morning, making silly jokes and smiling a lot; hey, this is me when I'm excited!

In case you haven't been following this blog (and why wouldn't you, damn it; it's a font of useless information and uninformed opinion, all presented in a dull, yet sensationalist manner - millions of people buy the tabloids for that every day!), I'm visiting a professional spankee (well, switch actually) for the very first time tomorrow, at 11.00am.

She has arranged to meet me at Walsall Train Station, at 10:15, so that we can go for a coffee and chat before we session. It's chance to get to know each other, and get a little comfortable before the spanking begins.

I eagerly await the sensation of that first smack, travelling back up my arm; I only hope that I can live up to her expectations!.

A couple of you have dropped me a line to say that you would never pay for spanking any more than you would pay for sex. Good for you. I'm knocking on the door of fifty, I'm fat and a bit balding, and my wife tolerates rather than enjoys spanking. My options are a bit limited; this is a service that, for me, gives real value.

So, if this doesn't interest you, fair enough. I bet many of you would be happy to use a professional, if one were available.

I think it's nice to feel that you'll be in the hands of a professional. Don't get me wrong, I'd happily session for free with any women who offered me the opportunity, and I like to think that we'd both get something out of the experience, but when you pay for something you're entitled to expect satisfaction.

By which I mean, I really do hope that my partner enjoys the experience but, at the end of the day, this time it's about what I want. I'm not usually like that (honestly), but I've waited a long while, and my needs are simple; I want a bottom to smack without worrying that she isn't into it, and I want someone to spank me who won't be worn out after a couple of minutes.

If that strikes you as too selfish then, well, you may be right. But I don't care.

So anyway, here I am, bouncing and bubbling around.

I can't wait to tell you all what happens.

All the best


Tim


All photos courtesy of Girl Spanks Girl (Erotic Spankings section) - look for a full review soon.

3 comments:

  1. Tim, that isn't selfish at all. It's knowing what you want then going out and getting it. I hope you both have an enjoyable time. Please fill us in on the details (if your partner agrees, of course.)

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hermione, lovely to hear from you!

      Thanks for the support; I hope to provide fairly full details of what happens, depending on what my partner agrees to.

      All the best

      Tim

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete