Saturday 19 November 2011

Altogether now...Bonnie, Bonnie....

Just a quick note of thanks to the wonderful Bonnie of the "My Bottom Smarts" blog; you know, the lady responsible for the annual Love our Lurkers celebration.

I've just noted an uptick in views of my blog, and it's all because she added me to her recent list of new blogs to have a look at.

So many thanks and spanks to Bonnie; check out her always interesting blog, which is the first entry on my blog list, over there on the right hand side of this page. There are some great discussions on there.

All the best

Tim

PS I'll be back with a new, hopefully thoughtful, piece on spanking on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Three cheers for Bonnie! She's helped a great many new bloggers, including me, get started.

    Bonnie's the best!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete