Thursday 16 January 2014

Dancin' on the balls of my feet

Just a quick "hey, I haven't forgotten you" post today, 'cos I'm a whirling dervish of excitement whilst I get ready to go meet Danielle Hunt. My first actual spanking session with a genuine spanking superstar!

Finding it difficult to sit still to type this - and later I may find it difficult to sit for other reasons! Dani looks to be a fine switch - love the video on Spanked in Uniform where she spanks the sixth former who can't pay for her meal, and then gets spanked by Mike the Dutchman.

Wow. Can't stop typing "spanked". It must be on my mind for some reason(!)

So anyway, off to have a wash now, and then I'll be dressing, getting my bag of role play clothes together, and heading for the bus.

See you later kiddies.

All the best

Tim

1 comment: