Tuesday 13 October 2015

Just Catching Up a Bit...

Whew! Well, it has been a long time, hasn't it? I know, I don't call, I don't write, and I certainly don't blog.

I really must do something about that.

I'm not sure why I lost interest in this blog, but for a while there I certainly did. If you want to pin the blame for it restarting on anyone, pick on Dani Hunt. Whilst talking to her recently she asked why I had stopped, and I didn't have a good answer.

If Dani missed reading this stuff then I can only assume that a few more of you might welcome some new posts, so here is the first.

How has the wonderful world of spanking changed whilst I've been away? Mostly, just in the ways that it always changes of time, with comings and goings. Mostly goings where picture blogs on Tumblr are concerned; I've lost count of the number of them I've added to my daily surf list, only to find them gone moments later.

I'm starting to feel a bit like an albatross (for lunch, that is, deep fried after being dipped in savory spices, with some coleslaw and spicy beans on the side).

We seem to have lost Amber Pixie Wells from our little Universe; her blog was taken down on short notice, with an unhelpful note about changes in her life. Of course she is entitled to drop out whenever she wishes to, but I crave more information.

The UK video spanking industry continues to migrate abroad, following the draconian and ill considered new legislation; most sites now have either been transferred to overseas ownership (Triple AAA, Northern Spanking, Bars and Stripes) or their owners no longer list the UK as their country of residence.

Of course, Pandora tried to stand up to the authorities, and briefly became the public face of fetish, before being targeted by the petty minded little bastard bureaucrats. Her site, Dreams of Spanking, is currently suspended pending her appeal against the decision that she was in breach of the law, and this is likely to take 12 months or more. I'm sure that all of our thoughts are with her.

Happily, video filming in the UK is still legal, and clearly is going on, although I'd be curious to learn whether the lovely ladies who feature in these films are still finding as much work.

So, what do I have coming up? The much delayed party review (for all of those thinking about attending a spanking party), a look at some tumblr blogs which I believe are worth following, perhaps the odd story or two, and at least a couple of reviews.

Hopefully once I get back into the swing of things I'll contact a few notable spanky folks and get a couple of interviews going.

To those of you who have hung around checking back occasionally, I'd just like to say thank you for your loyalty; I'll try my hardest to make it worth your while.

If you haven't been popping back here, well, you haven't missed anything.

Ta ta for now; I'll catch you again later in the week.

Best wishes

Tim

All pictures are borrowed from the delightful Hand Spanking site, which I believe I gave a very positive review to a couple of years ago.



1 comment:

  1. As far as I know Pixie is in good health and very happy. I hope that gives you some peace of mind.

    ReplyDelete