Thursday, 13 June 2013

Hang on, I might be doing this wrong!

I'm clearly out of practice.

I just sat and typed a whole great long blog post and forgot to include any spanking. Quick, check the top of  the page. Yes, it says spanking.

Time for a slight rethink. No, not of the blog's purpose. Just of my post.

I have all sorts of great stuff on the way; stories, interviews, site reviews. All kinds of things. You'll love it. Really! Not joking, And I wouldn't lie to you.

So then. Back to spanking.

Um. I like it? Well, yeah. Hardly a revelation though.

How about I talk a little on the subject of one of my favourite blogs? Is that okay with you? Yeah? Okay then, I will.

Why do I like Old Fashioned Girl Spanking?

1. Veronica is hot!

2. Veronica has a wonderfully spankable bottom

3. There's a post nearly every day, so there's always something new to look at

4. There are cartoons, pictures, videos and more

5. There are lots of pictures of Veronica getting spanked. And, very occasionally, spanking

6. The site has a lovely sense of humour, and fun. Spanking should always be fun!

7. There are whole, very long photostories, featuring Veronica.

As you might have guessed, I'm a bit of a fan of Veronica.

She has a lovely site, and one of only 2 blogs that I check out absolutely every day; if you aren't a regular there go check it out now. Put aside a good few hours though, as there is a mass of stuff to see, and also have some tissues on hand - as I may have mentioned, Veronica is really hot!

Anyway, tomorrow hopefully we'll be back with my more normally scheduled blog posts.

You never know though.

All the best

Tim

All pictures have been borrowed from Veronica's Old Fashioned Girl Spanking blog; I don't actually have permission to use them, but I have emailed to let her know what I've done. If this post suddenly disappears then you can assume she wasn't happy.




4 comments:

  1. A hearty second to your ASSessment of the lovely and creative Veronica and her OFG blog! She is a breath of fresh air and long may she dazzle us with her skyward-jutting, rapidly reddening bare bottom! Above all, this young woman has a delightful sense of humor and is the quintessential spankophile. LOVE her! -JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys (blush)... and what are the tissues for??? Lol! Yes Tim of course you can use my photos and I did get your e-mail. If you ever want to interview me just send me your questions to my e-mail. Stay tuned for much more spankings. XoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Veronica

      Lovely to hear from you, and I'm glad you're happy for me to use these wonderful pictures of you.

      I'll be in touch again soon.

      All the best

      Tim

      Delete
  3. Tim, did you ever interview Veronica after this?
    Veronica, were you spanked growing up?

    ReplyDelete